Wednesday, June 20, 2007

For Marj

My distance Education teacher is Marj. Some of the work she send me is too hard to send to her, so mum has put it on my blog.

This is a birthday card I made for my friend. I had to make it for "Friends Club."


These are some "Crazy Creatures" I made out of playdough. One of these creatures is Stitch from a movie called "Lilo and Stitch". There is also a dolphin, koala and a snail.

I have some other pictures to put up but Nina chewed on a cable and we have to wait for it to try out.

Love Zoe

2 comments:

Marj said...

Hi Zoe,
I have just opened your Blog and found the most amazing sight!

I just love the Card. How could you send it in the mail? I think it would need a special delivery.

I just think your animals are fantastic, you obviously have a great time doing craft.

I took a look at your other sites and your party looks as if it was a great hit with everyone.

You are having such wonderful experiences you are so lucky.

I have started your "Fairy Book" so stay tuned for more info. Won't get much done during the holidays though.

I am going done to Ballarat to see my three grandchildren next week so am looking forward to that immensely.

Keep using that special talent and believe in yourself.

Marj

Unknown said...

Hi Zoe

Zoe and I really like the animals that you made out of play dough. We should come and visit this blog more often, as Zoe is loving clicking on all the pictures and looking at what you are up to.

much love
Nicky and Zoe